Tuesday, April 24, 2007


If Tom Delay Calls It Treason.... --
... then let me be a traitor. From Talking Points Memo:


I think Harry Reid and Nancy Pelosi are getting very very close to treason...For the Majority Leader of the United States Senate in a time of war, with soldiers dying on the ground, announcing that we have lost the war, is very close to treasonous. I looked it up while we were driving over here, the definition of treason, it's the betrayal of trust. I have never in my adult life, nor in my understanding of history, seen something so blatantly outrageous...I am blown away by this attitude of the Democrats. To me it's just a hatred of Bush...The American people are gonna eventually be fed up with this.


I have never in my life, nor in my understanding of history, seen a president so blatantly stupid and inept. I am blown away by this attitude of Republicans that Bush is somehow competent. It's not hatred of Bush, it's hatred of stupidity and ineptness in government. The American people are already fed up with this.
(4:15 PM)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home